Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Girls Were Whistling...~ Gilbert Senior Photographer

Basketball, flying, devout Christian, and patriotic. The nicest guy and totally cool at the same time. As I edit his pictures I get a glimpse of what it must feel like to watch your baby turn into a man. Its been a while since I've done a senior session and this guy was lots of fun to photograph. We were shooting close to a busy street and the girls were literally whistling when they saw this handsome guy posing for me...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, they do grow up so fast. Thank you Carrie for capturing my sweet boy. It is a bittersweet time right now. Looking at these photos I can still see the sweet little face of the child he once was and also the wonderful man he has become. Everyone should be so blessed as I have been being his mom.