Friday, March 19, 2010

AMOMI Photo Day

I had the pleasure of meeting these beautiful mommies and precious babies at AMOMI.


Thanks to AMOMI Pregnancy and Wellness Spa for hosting a special photo event with Baby Shots Photography for thier patients. AMOMI is a very special place where woman and moms-to-be can be pampered by therapists who are specially trained to work with pregnant moms. They also provide medical care for pregnant moms with medical complications and high risk pregnancies. Dr. Francois and Dr. Harris are awesome. Their patients are well taken care of physically and emotionally. AMOMI has a special place in my heart as I can relate to their patients after having 3 of my own high risk pregnancies. Dr. Francois took great care of me, kept me sane, and delivered my 3 healthy babies.





































Visit the AMOMI here: http://www.amomispa.com/.

No comments: