Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Baby

This weekend my baby girl turned one! She is such a sweetheart. She melts my heart everyday! I love how she blows kisses, waves and says "hi", and imitates her brothers. I can see toddlerhood quickly approaching so I wanted to be sure to put her on my blog while I can still call her my baby!
And her cake.... yet another sweet tooth in the family!


So I have lots of sessions to catch post about and I will post some pics of our big Bunny Birthday Bash we had!
thanks for visiting,
Carrie

3 comments:

Laurie said...

OMG...I can't believe she is already one Carrie! She is such a cutie. Yes, soak up the "baby" in her b/c as we all know, it goes by way too fast. Keep in touch and take care!

Nichole said...

That cake looks like a lot of fun!! I love how she really got into it. 1 year has went by so quickly. Happy Birthday!!!

Unknown said...

So cute! Finley has the exact same teeth in. I am jealous of all of her hair. I think Finley will be bald until 2 years old.