Wednesday, January 12, 2011

8 Yr Old Twins - Phoenix Child Photographer

It is the first week that everyone here is back in school. And I am back to work! The beginning of the year is such a refreshing time of year. As a photographer, my busy season is over and now I can catch up. There are so many things I am looking forward to this year - especially a much needed update to my website. This is so hard because I still love the images I have posted on my website but I've neglected it for so long it is time for a big update.



Finally from my recent session....

I was so glad to photograph these fun twins in downtown Phoenix. Love the old buildings and the train tracks in downtown. These two are cute, smart, and full of dance moves!






















thanks for visiting,
Carrie



No comments: