Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! ~ Scottsdale Child Photographer

I hope you are wrapped up in the merriment of the season! Shopping, wrapping, singing, baking, partying, etc... I hope you are smiling and humming Christmas carols amidst the hustle and bustle! I love this week before Christmas. Sessions and editing are done. Just a few last minute deliveries. The kids are off of school. It inevitable that someone is sick but there is still lots of time for fun!
Some images from a recent holiday session....











It was so great to catch up with my dear friend from collage. It took a photo session to finally meet her darlings. I had so much fun with these cutie girls! I was amazed by their big blue eyes!
I love this last image because this one is actually a true representation of how the photo session looked! She is FAST just like mommy!









No comments: