Saturday, May 17, 2008

Last one....

One last photo shoot before the baby is born! Just to let everyone know that I will be off for the summer for my maternity leave. I will not be scheduling any photo shoots or making any photo orders for the summer. I plan to continue posting on the blog with past sessions I missed and most likely lots of photos of my own children.
This was a great photo shoot to end with. I feel I've really come to know little "A" and her parents starting with their maternity photo shoot - and now she is already one!



thanks for visiting,
Carrie

1 comment:

Jessica Person said...

Carrie, I love your photos! I, too, am sorry I was running behind at Scottsdale Shea that day. We're headquartered in MN (which is where I live), but are running this account too. I'd love to have you join us when your pace of life settles a bit : ) That'll be awhile, I know!

Blessings,
Jessica Person
www.firstdayphoto.com