Sunday, January 6, 2008

I couldn't be more excited!

Can you tell what this picture is?

We are having a baby girl! I am 16 weeks pregnant and on the day after Christmas we found out that she is a girl. Yes I adore my boys. They melt my heart every day but after 3 boys I really did not think that a girl was even possible. The boys are excited and already calling her by name. Nolan kept saying he already has a baby brother and now he wants a sister.




As many of you already know, I am a high risk pregnancy. After losing our first baby boy, Tucker, at 22 weeks, I had an abdominal cerclage placed during my pregnancy with Nolan. It worked miracles and brought Nolan and Jonah to us as big healthy newborns. We are hoping for another perfect pregnancy. I am entering my "danger time" and will be on restrictions from my perinatologist. I will only be scheduling a very limited number of photo shoots between now and the summer.




I am sure I will be posting more pictures of our little girl since I will have ultrasounds every 2 weeks!




Thanks,


Carrie

No comments: