Thursday, November 15, 2007

Just Love these Guys!

Here is another family we are great friends with. I did their photo session last year and their house might as well be a gallery for my business. I love going over there and seeing all the pictures I have taken of them.

Thanks for trusting me with this new setting. I just love how the pictures turned out. If you live in Gilbert, can you guess where this is?

Aren't they such a cute family. Just look at this picture and you can tell how much fun they have together....





These guys boys love each other. Its true, siblings AND Best Buds!























And this one is for you Mommy......

your baby......

.

.

.

.










I have to stop here, need to save some for you to view in your proofing gallery! Sorry got a little carried away! The rest are almost done.


thanks for taking a peek!

Carrie












2 comments:

gina said...

just discovered your blog. beautiful pictures. can you tell me where this location is?

~Carrie said...

HI Gina,
Thanks! Are you here in AZ? This was at a new local shopping center. Send me an email!
Carrie